Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
- Data Collection
- Website: When visiting our website, we may automatically collect data such as IP addresses, device type/model and OS. This information is collected in order to improve the website
- Newsletter: To stay updated with the festival news and other relevant information, we distribute from time to time the Transylvania Calling newsletter. If you opt to subscribe to our newsletter, we will ask you for your email ID.
- Arrival/Survival Guide: We share the exact information about the festival location only with Ticket Holders therefore we require your name and email address.
- Direct information provided by user: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide while using our website, purchasing or requesting a refund, sending us emails, completing surveys, application forms, providing feedback, and participating in promotion campaigns. Examples of personal information that we collect from you are your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, email address; your child’s name, age and gender, your dog name, its photo and medical condition; your vehicle details; or any other information that you freely supply to us.
- Data Storage
- Where do we keep it?
All the collected data is kept in data centers located in Romania, owned by companies complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- For how long do we keep it?
- Google Analytics: 26 months
- Invoices: up to 6 years
- Tickets and payments: up to 6 years
- Online forms: 24 months
- Cookies help us learn how well our site performs in different locations. We also use these cookies to improve our website.
- For more information visit www.aboutcookie.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies; the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website and parts of the website may become non-functional or inaccessible.
- Usage of Your Personal Information
Your personal information will be used for:
- Properly administering the website
- Facilitating your use and personalizing your experience on the website
- Recording, supporting, and facilitating the provision of services that you purchase from us
- Improving our services and the content of the website
- Providing you with Transylvania Calling events’ news, useful event details, terms and conditions and policies
- Sending you relevant and insightful information about our new events which may be of interest to you based on previous interactions. You may unsubscribe from receiving these at any time.
- Helping you address problems with the website, ticket refunds, arrival at the festival location and festival experience
- Processing collaboration applications you have applied for
- Providing information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety
- Resolving disputes and troubleshooting problems
- Helping with any investigation or complaint
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
Information collected through application, registration and feedback forms and surveys is not shared with third parties.
Other data, however, is shared with the following organizations:
- Social Media and other web pages: Google, Facebook, Twitter and Mailchimp
- Tickets and payments: Paypal, Xing Events, BitPay
- Your Rights
You have the right to access your personal data, correct / update it, have it erased from our databases, obtain or reuse it, object and restrict the processing of your data.
You can always reach us at info @ transylvaniacalling.com and we will be happy to support you in any data privacy and protection requests.